TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Aryan is the story of a man's fight to achieve his dreams.
Aryan (Sohail Khan) was born to fight. He is the college champ and under the tough training of Coach Ranveer Singh (Puneet Issar) he dreams of winning the nationals.
His Love, Neha (Snehal Ullal), is more than just his better half. She is his support system, his strength. He needs her to be around every time.
Life takes a turn and Aryan chooses to give up his dreams and marry his love instead. They have a kid and together, start living a common man's life. Life moves on and so does Aryan. He takes up a job as a sports commentator, but life is never the same for him. He hits a low professionally, as well in his married life.
One day, his ex-coach asks him to get back into the ring and gives him the courage to face the world head on. Aryan decides to follow his dreams again, but he isn't the man he used to be. His support system, his wife, has left him.
Will Aryan be able to achieve his dreams? Is he truly unbreakable?