TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Friday, February 24, 2006
chup chup ke is a situational comedy dealing with mistaken identities. Jeetu (Shahid Kapur) hails from a small town. He is constantly harassed by creditors, whom he owes a lot of money to. He just can't seem to pay of his debts. His father Jayved Prasad, and fiancÉe Pooja are also targeted by the debtors. The situation is so bad that Pooja's father suggests that Jeetu should kill himself to solve his family's problem.
Jeetu believes that he is not good enough for Pooja and wants her to find someone else. She truly loves him and refuses to do so. Eventually, Jeetu decided to fake his death. The idea is that his family can claim his life insurance.
Some fishermen find him entangled in some nets and take him with them. One of the fishermen mistakes him to be a millionaire. They decide to sell him in exchange for some quick bucks! And the result of this mistaken identity is confusion, chaos and a whole lot of fun!