TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Oscar Fernandez (Boman Irani) and Nahid (Shabana Azmi)
They are a middle aged couple who have married at an old age. People around them make fun of them but they are not really bothered about it. They have come from a tough background and had faced difficult times earlier. They are keeping their past behind and searching for a future with each other.
Partho Sen (Kay Kay Menon) and Milly Sen (Raima Sen)
This couple comes from a small town in Bengal and has different sensibilities than the rest.
Pinky (Amisha Patel) and Vicky (Karan Khanna)
Pinky and Vicky are from Delhi and are poles apart. While Pinky is a talkative sort, Vicky is quieter.
Madhu (Sandhya Mridul) and Bunty (Vikram Chatwal)
This is a crossover couple with the husband being an NRI while the wife is a Mumbai girl.
Hitesh (Ranvir Shorey) and Shilpa (Dia Mirza)
This is a young couple from Gujrat. Their story raises a question of what is more important in life - love or marriage. It challenges the social norms and traditions.
Aspi (Abhay Deol) and Zara (Minissha Lamba)
They are the most perfect couple. But there is a big twist that comes in their story towards the end.
Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd. aims to be a wholesome family entertainer. It is about married couples on a package honeymoon to Goa. Exciting and cheerful, this vacation is a subsidized option for a lot of dreamers on the brink of their new life.
The film opens with six couples, a guide, a driver and a handyman riding in a bus from Bombay to Goa. The narrative humorously unfolds seven different stories that explore the nature of love and human relationships. Woven into the hectic four day honeymoon schedule is a radio show - "Pyaar Ke Lamhe". The jockey plays the role of an omniscient narrator and discusses individual characters, revealing secrets about them and their past.
From the time the bus leaves Bombay, a man on a bike follows them all the way to Goa. We don't know who this mystery man is. He is dressed in leather and a helmet throughout, until one day....