TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Monday, November 27, 2006
British Raj in the new millennium is quite unlike the one in Indian history textbooks. The only similarity between the two is the word "conquest". The big difference is that in this British Raj the conquest is restricted to women! And the only thing British about it is Raj Jaiswal's suave demeanor.
Raj Jaiswal (Arjun Rampal) is the star attraction on the TV show British Raj. It's a fact he knows and exploits to his advantage... particularly with the opposite sex. Not surprisingly, he knows the art of harmless flirting and serious seduction. And he spares no one... not even a new recruit on the show!
But that was until that evening he bumped into Shivani (Vipasha) ... in his own bedroom!
There she was like a dream. Or was it really a dream?
It's a question Raj can't seem to answer himself. After all, she breezes in and out of his home and office whether he likes it or not! Unfortunately, Raj is the only one who seems to be able to see her or talk to her! A fact confirmed by the quizzical expressions on the faces of his colleagues and best friend Akshay (Chunky Panday).
Over the next few days, as the world watches in amusement, Raj Jaiswal raves, rants and romances with a woman who is quite simply "for his eyes only"! But is Shivani for real? Or is she a figment of his imagination? Or is she a ghost? Actually, these aren't the questions that bother Raj Jaiswal. What bothers him is the danger of falling in love with someone who seems to only exist in his world!