TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
It's a story about a gigolo (Aryan Vaid) and his wife (Mahima Choudhary) who is unknown about his profession. During his childhood he has been made habituated to have sex with many females. He was exploited by his teachers and finally left alone. Then he entered this profession with the help of experienced gigolo (Irrfan Khan).
Aryan becomes well known in his profession and is then called Mr.100%. Later he gets attracted to a female who owns an ad agency (Payal Rohatgi) who tries to get him out of his profession but finally she also gets attracted to him.
Further his secret is revealed to his wife. Meanwhile his mentor is already suffering from Aids, a major drawback of this profession and a lesson to the newcomers.
The story is based on the hi-fi lifestyle of metro cities displaying the pros and cons of this profession with some songs and gigolo dances.