TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Panga Naa Lo is a story of the two nuclear families of Kartar Singh alias Kakkee (Om Puri) and Karsanbhai Shah alias Karsan (Satish Shah) who have been living in adjacent bungalows since the past 25 years. Karsan and Kakkee are inseparable friends. They mostly meet for 'drinks' and 'snakes' (snacks) at a Pub they have been frequenting ever since their college days. The owner of this Pub, Gonsalves (Viju Khote), also happens to be their buddy and over the years, the three have developed a wonderful bond of friendship.
Their two children, Vera and Bhura too have played together as kids. Now in their teens, their friendship is slowly beginning to blossom into love! Karsan and Kakkee are overjoyed at the development. But they notice that neither of them is making their move.
Sensing the deadlock, the enthusiastic fathers decide to cook a plan. They scheme a series of events in order to bring the lovers together, but it so happens that, sometimes due to Bhura's introvert nature and sometimes by a sheer stroke of bad luck, their plans fail to produce the desired results.
So do the fathers eventually manage to bring the two kids together?
Do their plans succeed? Or does it backfire on them?
Find out for yourself from this fun-filled experience... Panga Naa Lo!
I See You