TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Prem (Shahid Kapoor) may be an eligible bachelor but he is not yet ready for marriage. He agrees to meet Poonam (Amrita Rao) just to please his dad (Anupam Kher) and finds a woman he can really grow to love.
An awkward, formal exchange of words grows into a deep, meaningful conversation as Prem and Poonam soon discover that they are soul mates. Poonam, an orphan, has grown up in a small town, where her Chacha (Alok Nath) has brought her up to want for nothing. Chachi (Seema Biswas), however, is jealous of Amrita's beauty, simplicity and charm, as her own daughter Rajni (Amrita Prakash) is overshadowed. Gentle, softspoken Prem, the scion of one of Delhi's most prosperous business houses, has grown up living in the fast lane, but retains his respect for family traditions and values. The two hit it off and soon they are engaged. They are to be married in six months.
Prem and Poonam now enter the most magical and romantic time of their lives. Six months fly by. Just when everything is set for the wedding a crisis puts their love through a trial by fire.
Vivah is a heart warming tale of unconditional love. The golden period between engagement and marriage is every couple's fondest memory; and the unexpected encounter which deepens into love is something all young people will be able to relate to.