TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Buddhadev Gupta is the 64 year old chef cum owner of London's top Indian restaurant. He lives with his 85 year old mother and his only friend and confidante is his 9 year old neighbour - Sexy. Buddhadev Gupta is an arrogant, egoistic, pompous man with a singular passion in life - cooking. A confirmed bachelor who has never been in love.
Until.......Nina Verma walks into his restaurant and life.
Nina Verma is a beautiful, charming, Indian woman. Cool, calm, quiet, always smiling, but independent and strong willed.
Two extremes...in age, character and attitude. Meet and against all odds fall in love. They decide to get married. And, like any Indian man, Buddhadev Gupta respectfully comes to ask Nina's father, a true Gandhian, living in Delhi, for her hand.
Mr. Omprakash Verma, Nina's father is 58 years old 6 years younger than Buddhadev Gupta, his would be son-in-law.
Cheeni kum......A romantic, musical comedy!!