TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Faced with conflicting cultural values and beliefs of their families, Aryan Khanna (Sarvar Ahuja) and Nandini Iyer (Aditi Sharma) have run away from home. While on the run, a series of unforeseen circumstances unfold and unknown to them a CD containing proof of relationship between a known politician and infamous terrorist Donga lands up in their Bag. Chased by their parents, cops and terrorists in the jungle of Lal dora; what ensues then is series of adventures and misadventures.
Would their parents overcome animosity for the sake of their children? Would they survive between the crossfire of cops and the terrorist? And most importantly, would the young love survive the reality check of life?
Raqeeb - rivals in Love
Life Mein Kabhie Kabhiee