TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Panga Naa Lo is a story of the two nuclear families of Kartar Singh alias Kakkee (Om Puri) and Karsanbhai Shah alias Karsan (Satish Shah) who have been living in adjacent bungalows since the past 25 years. Karsan and Kakkee are inseparable friends. They mostly meet for 'drinks' and 'snakes' (snacks) at a Pub they have been frequenting ever since their college days. The owner of this Pub, Gonsalves (Viju Khote), also happens to be their buddy and over the years, the three have developed a wonderful bond of friendship.
Their two children, Vera and Bhura too have played together as kids. Now in their teens, their friendship is slowly beginning to blossom into love! Karsan and Kakkee are overjoyed at the development. But they notice that neither of them is making their move.Sensing the deadlock, the enthusiastic fathers decide to cook a plan. They scheme a series of events in order to bring the lovers together, but it so happens that, sometimes due to Bhura's introvert nature and sometimes by a sheer stroke of bad luck, their plans fail to produce the desired results.
So do the fathers eventually manage to bring the two kids together?
Do their plans succeed? Or does it backfire on them?
Find out for yourself from this fun-filled experience... Panga Naa Lo!
Khoya Khoya Chand
Ta Ra Rum Pum