TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
For the men the grass looks greener on the other side of fence. This attitude is well captured in this forthcoming comedy film Rama Rama Kya Hai Drama. The story of the film revolves around three married couples - Prem (Ashish Chaudhary) and Khushi (Amrita Arora), Santosh (Rajpal Yadav) and Shanti (Neha Dhupia) and Mr. and Mrs. Khurana (Anupam Kher and Rati Agnihotri). Santosh is in search of a perfect wife who can be humble and carry all his orders well. He marries to Shanti, a small town girl, and later finds that Shanti is not the one who he had yearned for. The petty differences start popping up and fed up by his wife, Santosh starts day dreaming and imaging other women as his wives.
The marriage of Prem and Khushi is also not going smooth as Khushi is too demanding as a wife. By the end however, how Santosh and Prem realise the importance of their respective wives is what the story of the film is all about.