TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
For the men the grass looks greener on the other side of fence. This attitude is well captured in this forthcoming comedy film Rama Rama Kya Hai Drama. The story of the film revolves around three married couples - Prem (Ashish Chaudhary) and Khushi (Amrita Arora), Santosh (Rajpal Yadav) and Shanti (Neha Dhupia) and Mr. and Mrs. Khurana (Anupam Kher and Rati Agnihotri). Santosh is in search of a perfect wife who can be humble and carry all his orders well. He marries to Shanti, a small town girl, and later finds that Shanti is not the one who he had yearned for. The petty differences start popping up and fed up by his wife, Santosh starts day dreaming and imaging other women as his wives.
The marriage of Prem and Khushi is also not going smooth as Khushi is too demanding as a wife. By the end however, how Santosh and Prem realise the importance of their respective wives is what the story of the film is all about.