TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Uday Shetty (Nana Patekar), Majnu (Anil Kapoor) and their boss, Sikander (Feroz Khan) are basically three Hong Kong-based serio-comic mobsters, who are keen to get their sister Sanjana (Katrina Kaif) married into a respectable family.
Uday, who accidentally meets the handsome bachelor Rajiv (Akshay Kumar), gets convinced that the latter would be an appropriate match for Sanjana. However, Rajiv"s uncle, Dr. Ghunghroo (Paresh Rawal) disapproves of Uday"s association with a dubious family.
Meanwhile, Sanjana, who is totally unaware of her brother"s plans, meets Rajiv on a cruise and they fall in love. She has the acceptance of Dr. Ghunghroo, who is unaware of the fact that she is the sister of the mafia. When Dr. Ghunghroo realizes his faux pas, he tries to escape the fury of the brothers. What follows after that, is a commotion of comically funny situations, as each of the diametrically different brothers gets engaged in smart and comic stunts to get their uncle agree to the alliance.
The entire plot takes a U-turn when a stunning bombshell (Mallika Sherawat), arrives on the scene and claims to be Rajiv"s fiancee which only adds to the hullabaloo and chaos.