TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Karan's uncle, Dr. Yatinder Khanna's (Boman Irani) much developed time machine finally works. Sana expresses her wish to travel ahead in time to Mumbai in the future
We land in Mumbai 2050 in the time machine... along with Uncle Yatinder, Rahul and Thea (Sana's younger brother and sister). Flying cars, 200 storey buildings, robots and sky rails have changed the very face of Mumbai.
Through a series of twists and turns, the time traveler Karan finds himself separating from his love. QT, a friendly femme robot and Boo, a small robotic teddy bear play their distinct roles in bringing their love story together but soon find themselves under the threat of the demi-god of the future, Dr. Hoshi.
Will Karan be able to overcome the threat of Dr. Hoshi and win his love and travel back in time?