TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
tempestuous. Defined by Palaash's fits of insecurity about her wayward drummer husband, Dev, and Mridula's own emotionally misbalanced relationship with her only child. Memories of a research trip to the rural areas of Birbhum where she happened to encounter Aftaab Jaffrey again, now married to the alcoholic Rabea.
As Mridula unravels the past to Rohan and his girlfriend, Tara, they begin to understand the choices she had to make - for herself as well as for Rohan. And why, in the end, she was forced to reveal a strictly guarded secret to Palaash and then move on, alone, despite her daughter's death and the possibility of a second chance with Aftaab.
Lovesongs: Yeaterday, Today&Tomorrow, a film in English, is an evocative story of how ordinary lives suddenly change because of extraordinary circumstances. And how the fragrance of love moves gently from unremitting darkness towards fresh light. To give new hope and the possibility of glorious tomorrows.