TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
tempestuous. Defined by Palaash's fits of insecurity about her wayward drummer husband, Dev, and Mridula's own emotionally misbalanced relationship with her only child. Memories of a research trip to the rural areas of Birbhum where she happened to encounter Aftaab Jaffrey again, now married to the alcoholic Rabea.
As Mridula unravels the past to Rohan and his girlfriend, Tara, they begin to understand the choices she had to make - for herself as well as for Rohan. And why, in the end, she was forced to reveal a strictly guarded secret to Palaash and then move on, alone, despite her daughter's death and the possibility of a second chance with Aftaab.
Lovesongs: Yeaterday, Today&Tomorrow, a film in English, is an evocative story of how ordinary lives suddenly change because of extraordinary circumstances. And how the fragrance of love moves gently from unremitting darkness towards fresh light. To give new hope and the possibility of glorious tomorrows.