TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Bollywood Hungama's Rating: 4
Son of Sardar stays most faithful to the ideology of providing unabashed entertainment, while logic, expectedly, takes a backseat. But who's expecting a movie with smart repartee and loads of enlightenment anyway?
Times of India's Rating: 3
Move over Chicken Khurana, the real butter kukkad is here. And he's here with a bang this Diwali - singing, dancing, flipping in the air - all in the mustard fields of Phagwara (that's in Punjab, FYI), classic Bollywood ishtyle. Except that this is a Singham getting Dabangg and Rowdier than any Rathore - on Punjabi steroids - and in total sardaar avatar. Hadippa!
NDTV's Rating: 1.5
Son of Sardar is a vengeance drama in the garb of a slapstick comedy - a tangled mess that has no way of working its way around the sloppy screenplay, co-written by director Ashwni Dhir himself.
Oneindia's Rating: 3.5
Son of Sardar, directed by Ashwani Dhir is a complete masala entertainer, with North Indian tadka! SOS, like Rowdy Rathore entertains you as long as you don't search for story and logic!
Rediff's Rating: 1
For a little over two hours, director Ashwin Dhir tortures by imposing upon us Himesh Reshammiya's and Sajid-Wajid's music as well as actors whose collective acting skill perhaps is only slightly better than those of actors in inter-school skit competitions.