TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Raanjhanaa is the story about a boy named Kundan (Dhanush), who falls in love with Zoya (Sonam Kapoor) and tries to woo her all the time. Zoya then moves to another city for her education, where she falls head over heels in love with another man Akram/Jaspreet (Abhay Deol), a senior at her university in Delhi. Being a true and loyal lover, Kundan continues to feel the same for his girl and waits for her to return. When Zoya returns to her hometown, she reveals her love story with Akram/Jaspreet to Kundan. Kundan in return is heart-broken. But, that's just not the end of the story. There's a lot more twists and turns in the flick.
Go through the slider to read the final verdict...
Raanjhanaa - Love Story
Raanjhanaa is a simple love story, yet so intense, true, passionate and heart touching. Adding to this, the well-written dialogues and convincing characters play a great deal in favour of the flick.
As a filmmaker, Anand L Rai has done quite an impressive job to portray a story love, with a pinch of difference.
Unlike other south stars in Bollywood, Dhanush gets his Hindi right. He gets into the skin of the character of a sweet, simple, innocent boy and delivers an absolutely marvellous performance.
After a long time, Sonam Kapoor seems quite likeable. She does justice to her role this time, yet has a long way to go to excel in the field of acting. Abhay Deol, as usual, is quite good too.
In one word, Raanjhanaa works, and yes, the movie has maximum possibilities to strike the right chords amongst the audience, only and only because of Dhanush and his heart-touching performance.