- Rhea Chakraborty: I'd Like To Do Roles Like Alia Bhatt’s In Udta Punjab
- SHOCKING TANTRUMS! Sara Ali Khan Created A Scene At A Salon; Read What Made Her So Angry!
- How Will You React If You Meet Shahrukh Khan? Rhea Chakraborty's Answer Is Too Good!
- OH MY MY! Rhea Chakraborty STRIPS Down For A Photoshoot & Her Pics Will Give You Sleepless Nights!
- Rhea Chakraborty Feels 100 Crore Budget Films Lack Content
- Revealed: Rhea Chakraborty's Sonali Cable Plot
DIRECTOR: Charudutt Acharya
Sonali Tandel (Rhea Chakraborty) runs a cable business in Mumbai with some energetic people. Local leader Meena Tai is also a partner in business.
The rosy story in their life gets interrupted by a corrupt corporate man Waghela (Anupam Kher) who wants to take over all local businesses in Mumbai. He is the biggest hurdle and struggle Sonali has to win over.
To fight against him, Meena Tai's US return son Raghu (Ali Fazal) also joins. From why Sonali's mother eloped to what Waghela's manager Bobby Ghosh is upto forms the rest of the story. In the end, does Sonali win or the corporate Waghela win?
If you want to know this, you should watch the film on big screens. Wait, would you all even want to watch it on big screen is a question that arises. Nothing against the story or the debutant director, however, it has too many sub-plots that gets too confusing and boring about the screenplay.
Rhea Chakravorty has done her bit as Sonali with her cute looks and loud voice. What she lacks is acting. Ali Fazal as Raghu and a US return guy has acted decently. Big banner directors mut seriously consider casting him. Anupam Kher as Waghela is again repetitive with his villainous streak of acting, which is actually boring.
Lyricist and singer Swanand Kirkire has done a pretty job. Songs are only remembered till we leave the theaters and it's forcefully added into the script.
With the story being average debutant director Charudutt Acharya has done a 'not-so-bad' work but not a film to watch it in theaters.