TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Aamir Khan and Amitabh Bachchan starrer Thugs of Hindostan has hit the theatres today on November 8, 2018 and the movie is running to packed houses all across the country. The extended Diwali holidays added more footfalls to the theatres and we're out with the review of the first half of the movie.
Thugs of Hindostan has some intriguing moments which takes you by surprise and Aamir Khan as Firangi Malha keeps you guessing with the interesting interpretation of his character. Aamir Khan steals the show during the first half and the scenes between him and Amitabh Bachchan are impactful.
Fatima Sana Shaikh took everyone by surprise as she's lightening as an arrow in the action-packed sequences and keeps you hooked as to what would happen next. Katrina Kaif ends up more like a glam prop and barely has any screen space.
Now that you read the first half review of Thugs of Hindostan, stay tuned to Filmibeat for the full review in a short time...