TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Aamir Khan and Amitabh Bachchan starrer Thugs of Hindostan has hit the theatres today on November 8, 2018 and the movie is running to packed houses all across the country. The extended Diwali holidays added more footfalls to the theatres and we're out with the review of the first half of the movie.
Thugs of Hindostan has some intriguing moments which takes you by surprise and Aamir Khan as Firangi Malha keeps you guessing with the interesting interpretation of his character. Aamir Khan steals the show during the first half and the scenes between him and Amitabh Bachchan are impactful.
Fatima Sana Shaikh took everyone by surprise as she's lightening as an arrow in the action-packed sequences and keeps you hooked as to what would happen next. Katrina Kaif ends up more like a glam prop and barely has any screen space.
Now that you read the first half review of Thugs of Hindostan, stay tuned to Filmibeat for the full review in a short time...