- HOT SCOOP: Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif To Reunite For One More Film After Tiger Zinda Hai?
- Salman Khan Actually Does It, While Everyone Else Just Speaks: Atul Agnihotri
- Salman Khan Is The Only Superstar: Atul Agnihotri
- Will Never Do Films Without Salman: Atul Agnihotri
- Guess, Who Has Planned To Renuite Salman-Katrina Again?
Actor-filmmaker Atul Agnihotri, who took a break from film direction post the 2008 film Hello, now plans to don the director's hat once again next year.
"(Film) Direction is certainly on my mind, but nothing this year. I will start working from next year and I need to make a practical decision, whichever materialises I will go with that. Yes, I would like to direct, but let's see," Agnihotri said.
Having produced movies like Bodyguard and Jai Ho, he knows exactly what kind of a film he wants to direct.
"If at all I direct, it will be a hardcore commercial film, heavy on dialogues. A 'he said-she said kind of a thing. I like 'dialogue-baazi', but let's see," added Agnihotri, who has earlier directed films including Dil Ne Jise Apna Kahaa and Hello.
Asked why he took a break post Hello, he said, "I got busy with film production, and that takes all the time. It was not a conscious effort as such...it just happened to be so."
There are reports that Bodyguard 2 may be underway, and Agnihotri, who is actor Salman Khan's brother-in-law, says they are still trying to work it out.
"I am constantly trying to crack that, but things have to fall in place. We need Bhai's (Salman's) dates and a good script. So it takes time."