1. The real name of Abhishek Bachchan is Abhishek Srivastav.
2. In his birth certificate, he is named as ‘Baba Bachchan’.
3. During his childhood, Abhishek suffered from dyslexia, a learning disability.
4. To feel the same pain of ear piercing as his daughter, Abhishek Bachchan also got his ears pierced.
5. He loves collecting boarding passes and possesses a huge collection of boarding passes from almost every airline in the world.
6. For proposing Aishwarya, Abhishek used the same ring, which was used during the shoot of movie Guru.
7. Abhishek also tried hosting a TV show alike his father. In 2010, he used to host a show called National Bingo Night for Colors.
8. He tried his luck as an LIC agent before deciding to get into films.
9. He was dyslexic during his childhood, a learning disability.
10. Abhishek has a unique habit of collecting boarding cards. He has a large collection of boarding cards as he is a well travelled person now.
11. The iconic dance by Amitabh Bachchan on 'Khaike pan Benares wala' from 'Don' was inspired from Abhishek's fun dance at home.