1) King Khan was orginally named Abdul Rahman by his Naabi, it was his father who named him Shahrukh Khan.
2) Until the age of 5-6 years, King Khan stayed with his Naani.
3) Shahrukh Khan has a habbit of wearing ironed pajamas before going to sleep.
4) King Khan's favourite actress is none other than Mumtaz.
5) Shahrukh Khan met gauri when she was 14.
6) During King Khan's struggling days, he ran a restaurant in Darya Ganj(Delhi).
7) Shahrukh is a chain smoker.
8) Shahrukh Khan is widely known as 'King Khan'.
9) Shahrukh Khan is scared of riding a horse.
10) King Khan is very much superstitious about numbers.
11) He's the grandson of a freedom fighter Gen. Shah Nawaz Khan who was the major general of Indian National Army under Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
12) His father was also a freedom fighter who migrated from Pakistan to Delhi during the time of Partition.He is also a recipient of Tamra Patra from Indian Govt.
13) Only Indian to have a Statue in Grevin Museum, after Gandhiji.
14) A rare species of orchid, Ascocenda Shah Rukh Khan, was named after him in Singapore.
15) Only Indian who is honoured with the prestigious Brand Laureate Legendary Award for his unmatched contribution to the world Cinema by Malaysian government.
16) Only Indian to be invited at Yale University, USA.
17) He currently holds record of longest running movie of Indian Cinema I.e, DDLJ.
18) Government of France awarded him both the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres and the Légion d'honneur - The greatest honour of France like Bharat Ratna in India.
19) He was also honoured with an honorary doctorate in arts and culture from Britain's University of Bedfordshire in 2009.
20) In 2013 SRK Appointed as goodwill ambassadorby the government of South Korea.
21) In 2008, SRK named by Newsweek as one of the 50 most powerful people in the world.
22) IN 2014 He was Honoured with Global Diversity Award at the State Room of Britain’s House of Commons. Britain’s Parliament honoured the king khan.
23) He donated all the prize money KKR won in 2014, 15 cr rupees to the childrens hospital in Kolkata nd Mumbai.
24) He was awarded Best Indian Citizen Award in 1997 by the government of India
26 and also the Padma Shri, India's fourth highest civilian award from the Government of India in 2005.
25) He is the only Indian to win UNESCO's Pyramide con Marni award for his support of children's education.