TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
"The Goldbergs" actor Jackson Odell died from an overdose in a sober living facility where he sought treatment, according to the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner. It was earlier reported that Odell, 20, was found unresponsive at his Tarzana, California, home on June 8. According to USA Today, the coroner's report ruled the actor's death an accident resulting from "acute heroin and cocaine toxicity".
The toxicology report confirmed speculation that narcotics were involved. Odell "had a history of heroin addiction," Ed Winter, assistant chief of investigations at the coroner's office, told the publication.
The musician-actor was best known for his role as Ari Caldwell on ABC's "The Goldbergs" from 2013 to 2015. He also starred briefly on "Modern Family". Odell died a month before turning 21. - PTI