TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
The People magazine announced on Wednesday that Jennifer Aniston has topped the list of best-dressed women of 2006 for her natural fashion sense. The second place was held by Halle Berry and Jessica Alba was placed third in the list.
It was the first time that the list was prepared by online readers rather than the magazine's editors. Aniston won by 54 percent. The magazine's executive editor said "She wears jeans and T-shirts and blazers. She dresses like a regular person, and her evening wear, if you were going to an event, you would think you could really dress like her."