TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Mumbai(UNI): Hollywood producer Barrie Osborne, of the 'Lord of the Rings' fame, and his colleague Michael Peyser and Indian animation film maker N Madhusudhanan are joining hands to set up a digital studio in Chennai, called 'Vayu Digital'. Prefixing Vayu (Hindi for wind) for the studio's name is indicative of the swiftness with which India is growing fast on the global animation and VFX map, an e-mail quoting Madhusudhanan said. To be set up in Chennai with a local partner, the studio will have its head office in Los Angeles, he said, adding it will have 50-75 artistes. A combination of western and local talent, the studio will raise the headcount to 250-300 in the next couple of years. ''We are not competing with Hollywood's visual effects majors but are looking to provide a complementary role instead,'' the Indian film producer said.