TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Monday, November 06, 2006
Hollywood comedian Sacha Baron Cohen's yet to be released movie is Borat, a comedy film that narrates life in America . Baron plays the character of a Kazakhstan TV journalist, who comes from Kazakhstan and tries to cope up to the life in America . This film is a total comedy, that tells how a man from Kazakhstan meets with different kinds of people in America.
The story starts with the travel of Journalist Borat Sagdiyev (Baron) to America from his native place Kazakhstan, with the aim of making a documentary film. He travels to various places in the nation and gets experiences from many real people in live situations. His backward behaviour and habits brings him negative reactions from the people around him. It teaches him life's experiences.
But now this film is in a controversy, since the politicians of Kazakhstan are against this movie; they feel that the movie will throw a negative image that their country is backward and downtrodden. So, the movie has cut up to the maximum extent, by which the fans of Cohen will not be able to enjoy his full comedy. Also, people in Hollywood fear that the film would create more hatred among people rather than comedy. The film is scheduled for release on 3rd November, 2006.
Cast : Sacha Baron, Cohen Ken, Davitian Luenell
Director : Larry Charles
Producer : Jay Roach, Sacha Baron Cohen
Genre : Comic
Gibson wins over latinos hearts
Jet Li, Jackie Chan to co-act