TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
By: Sunil Noronha
Pop Princess Britney Spears pointed her finger at rash paparazzi blaming them for carrying her baby while sitting in her car. The photography agency said that they were not responsible for it and that the accusation is false. Spears said that the photographers were aggressive and hence she had to rush into her car thereby unable to strap the baby into his own car seat. Under law, she would be required to seat the child in a child safety seat. The agency claims that the photographers who took the shot did not compel her to get into her car.
The president of the agency said that out of the two photographers who were involved with the incident, one of them agreed not to take photographs at the behest of Spear's bodyguard. The first photographer summoned the second photographer. He came in time to take a shot of Britney coming out of the parking lot with baby on lap. Only then was she chased. The president maintains that at all times, the photographers were at quite a distance from the star.