TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Friday, December 08, 2006
(Reuters): Britney Spears - back in the headlines for partying every night and ditching her underwear admitted that she ''probably did take my new found freedom a little too far.'' But in a posting on her Web site, the ''Oops! I did it again!'' singer said she was ''just getting started'' said she was looking forward to a ''new year, new music and a new me''. In a reference to the furor caused by photos showing her wearing no underpants under her miniskirts on at least three occasions last month, Spears wrote ''Thank God for Victoria's Secrets' new underwear line!''
Spears, who turned 25 last weekend, has raised eyebrows by hitting the all-night party circuit with her new best friend, socialite Paris Hilton, shortly after filing for divorce from husband Kevin Federline. The former teen pop princess gave birth to the couple's second son in September. In the posting on her Web site, Spears said it ''has been so long since I've been out on the town with friends. It's also been two years since I even celebrated my birthday. ''Every move I make at this point has been magnified more than I expected, and I probably did take my new found freedom a little too far.
Jennifer, Vaughn call it quits
Federline to develop reality TV