TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Friday, December 08, 2006
(Reuters): Britney Spears - back in the headlines for partying every night and ditching her underwear admitted that she ''probably did take my new found freedom a little too far.'' But in a posting on her Web site, the ''Oops! I did it again!'' singer said she was ''just getting started'' said she was looking forward to a ''new year, new music and a new me''. In a reference to the furor caused by photos showing her wearing no underpants under her miniskirts on at least three occasions last month, Spears wrote ''Thank God for Victoria's Secrets' new underwear line!''
Spears, who turned 25 last weekend, has raised eyebrows by hitting the all-night party circuit with her new best friend, socialite Paris Hilton, shortly after filing for divorce from husband Kevin Federline. The former teen pop princess gave birth to the couple's second son in September. In the posting on her Web site, Spears said it ''has been so long since I've been out on the town with friends. It's also been two years since I even celebrated my birthday. ''Every move I make at this point has been magnified more than I expected, and I probably did take my new found freedom a little too far.
Jennifer, Vaughn call it quits
Federline to develop reality TV