TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Celebrities seem to give away a lot to charity. It may seem that they are giving out of a real concern for charity. The money flows out in ways that seem earnest of their intentions. Some of them really are. The difference with them supporting charities is that they can afford to do so ten and more times over and still have more than enough. To some extent, you can say that they just cant resist giving when they see someone in need-it's not the same thing when you look out the window of your car and really want to help some one but cant really do it all that much. Maybe they feel guilty that they pocket all the cash so they give it to those in need when to keep themselves from feeling guilty about being so filthy rich. They are filthy rich!!!
Britney Spears raised a million dollars for the Britney Spears Camp for the Performing Arts and has built childrens wards in a number of hospitals. That is nothing for someone whose value at the bank is hundred times that amount. Maddona has given away in the form of money, ticket sales and time to AIDS causes. They are only a few on the list who have given away. One thing that the people on this list have in common is that while giving away, they give themselves a larger share of their wealth. You'd see them flaunt themselves keeping the houses, lifestyles, dressing up extravagantly even while giving away the cheques. It surely is no passion for them. Just a way to keep the guilt away.