TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
By: Sunil Noronha
'desperate housewives' actress Marcia Cross has been vexed by allegations that she is lesbian. The actress recently said that the reports that she was negotiating a deal to be seen in the gay magazine 'The Advocate' were all false. The actress's publicist said that these reports were not true. However, she added that Cross is very supportive of the gay and lesbian community.
The actress said that she finds it quite awkward, but added that people perhaps couldn't figure out why she was single at forty-two and thus made up a story. Pondering on the topic, she said that it is quite lame that people are even considering allegations on these topics so seriously.
The actress acts in the hit show 'desperate housewives' along with Felicity Huffman, Eva Longoria, Teri Hatcher and Nicollette Sheridan. She plays the role of Bree Van De Camp. The show won this year's 'Best Television Series- Musical or Comedy Award' in the Golden Globe Award Ceremony this year. In addition, the cast includes Ricardo Antonio Chavira, James Denton, Doug Savant, Roger Bart, Richard Burgi and Steven Culp.