- Emma Watson Gushes On Working With Darren In Noah
- Man of Steel collection going strong at US Box Office
- Man of Steel (MOS) - Movie Review: Sturdy and emotional
- Taylor Swift, Lea Michele, Scarlett Johansson in race for Les Miserables
- Oprah Winfrey sails with Russell Crowe in Australian waters
- Ayelet Zurer's the new mother of Superman
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
New York (Reuters): Actor Russell Crowe has said he quit an epic movie about the Australian outback co-starring Nicole Kidman because he doesn't do ''charity work'' for major studios. The New Zealand-born Australian actor had been scheduled to star in the as-yet untitled film directed by Baz Luhrmann, but dropped out and was replaced by another Australian actor, Hugh Jackman, in June. At the time, no reason for the cast change was announced.