TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
By: Sunil Noronha
Friday, February 24, 2006
The new James Bond has sustained the first of his injuries as James Bond during the shooting of the film. While shooting, he was hit in the face by one of the extras on the set and in the process broke his teeth. To set the damage right, he had his dentist brought in by flight to the set. Though injuries were sustained, the shooting could not be stopped. So, when he is doing a scene that could further hurt his teeth he will wear a gum shield so that the injury won't get worse. The gum shield also serves the purpose of showing the audience that his teeth are normal and unhurt, as they should be. His mouth bled when he covered his mouth in a reflex reaction to the pain.
Actor Daniel Craig has taken the role of James Bond over from Pierce Brosnan. Some of his previous movies include Road To Perdition, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider and Daredevils Of The Desert - The Indiana Jones Flick. The to-be-released films, which he has acted in, are Infamous and The Visiting apart from Casino Gold, the Bond flick he is presently filming for.
Knightley permits photographer to "Take Hair Off Her Legs"
Mary-Kate wishes to emulate Moss