TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
The fourth installment of Die Hard series, Live Free or Die Hard will star Justin Long and Asian actress Maggie Q. The movie also casts Bruce Willis. The movie follows an attack on the US computer infrastructure that begins to shut the country down.
Willis plays the role of John McClane. Long will play the role of a smart, young guy who assists McClane. Maggie Q will play a world-class hacker at odds with McClane. The movie is directed by Len Wiseman and the script is penned by Mark Bomback. The 20th Century Fox project would be released on June 29. The production is expected to start this month.