TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
London treated Hollywood movies well at the London Film Critics Circle Awards. The Constant Gardener's Lead Actor and Actress, Ralph Fiennes and Rachel Weisz won the award for the Best British Actor and The Best British Actress. Ralph's role in the movie brought him kudos from many quarters.
Another hit Brokeback Mountain was selected for the Film of the Year Award. It's director, Ang Lee was given the award for Best Director. The movie was held high among the filmmakers in UK. William Russel, the chairman of the awards said that the hit film was the perfect romantic story minus the fact that love affair is between two workers on the ranch who fall head over heels for each other while working. The catch was that they marry and have kids while still keeping contact over the years. He said that the director has portrayed an increasingly controversial topic in a beautiful manner. He has brought out the actors talents in a very outstanding manner. The movie has got the credit it deserves for its brilliance.
Movie Downfall's Lead Actor who portrayed Adolf Hitler won the Actor Of The Year Award while Actress Naomi Watts won the same in the female category.