TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
The famous Hollywood star, Britney Spears's husband, Kevin Federline, is willing to extend his 15 minutes of fame with a new TV show.
The dancer changed into a rapper to develop his real talents in a different manner and he wanted to prove his individuality. So he is now said to be toying with the idea of developing his own reality series with Kenneth Crear, the brain behind the popular TV hit show House of Carters.
Crear says that Kevin came to him as he was impressed by the way Crear shot the House of Carters series and also his creation of Nick Carter in a realistic manner.
About this TV show, Crear and Federline are considering developing eight episodes, which will run for three months on U.S. TV.
Nicole Kidman tops earnings list
Hilton, Spears celebrate breakup