TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
The famous Hollywood star, Britney Spears's husband, Kevin Federline, is willing to extend his 15 minutes of fame with a new TV show.
The dancer changed into a rapper to develop his real talents in a different manner and he wanted to prove his individuality. So he is now said to be toying with the idea of developing his own reality series with Kenneth Crear, the brain behind the popular TV hit show House of Carters.
Crear says that Kevin came to him as he was impressed by the way Crear shot the House of Carters series and also his creation of Nick Carter in a realistic manner.
About this TV show, Crear and Federline are considering developing eight episodes, which will run for three months on U.S. TV.
Nicole Kidman tops earnings list
Hilton, Spears celebrate breakup