TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Mumbai (UNI): The Academy Award winning global box office hit '' will hit the Disney channel this summer in India.The movie is viewed as a complete entertainment package with imaginative, visually appealing and excellent storytelling that has captured the hearts of viewers the world over. It takes the viewers into the underwater world in the Great Barrier Reef and a heart warming journey of two fishes - Marlin and his son Nemo- who are separated when Nemo is unexpectedly taken from home and thrust into a fish tank.
The film portrays fantasy and emotions with this splashy underwater adventure, stressing the importance of one's family.The movie has been written and directed by Oscar-nominee Andrew Stanton and set new benchmarks in the art and technology of computer animation with memorable characters, a release here said.