TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
By: Sunil Noronha
Actor Freddie Prinze Junior is teaching a class on sitcom writing. His teaching stint comes after his acting gig with the sitcom "Freddie". His inspiration to take up the teachers post came from the script that he got for the sitcom. He felt that that he had really learnt a lot from the excellent scriptwriters that the show had. He was outdone by the humour that was entailed in the scripts. He felt that he should give away some of these tips to other comedy writers. One particular person who signed up for the course who is an aspiring scriptwriter said that this was the perfect opportunity for him. He would get the needed tips and ideas from this course since the fact that the actor is the epitome of comedy. He felt the actor was the best comedian around. He would not skip this opportunity to learn from the best.
The actor's recent gig, " Freddie" is centered around him and his efforts to keep happy a house full of women. He plays the role of a bachelor, Freddie Moreno who tries to do his best to keep the women in his house satisfied. The class will be taught at the UCLA Extension School.