TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
The glamour industry's success with its audience greatly depends on the fanatism of its audience with their heroes. It is only to the industry's advantage when people scream frantically for their favourite actors at movie premieres. "Selling" the actors and actresses is one of the many ploys that a movies producer uses to sell his film or even a record producer and label would use to promote their albums. To help this advertising ploy, some of them have lifestyles that make them a favourite target for the paparazzi whom make their private lives public property by which you are bound to see them in the news for some reason or the other. Maybe the stars themselves realize that selling themselves well guarantees their well being within the industry. The flirtatious ways of the average Hollywood toplisters, their scintillating mannerisms of fashion, their wild exploits, their A-list parties all add upto a publicity policy that take a load off their studios and record labels.
That makes one want to question: Is the Hollywood lifestyle by the way or is it one of the ultimate goals? Does the fact they want to be actors mean that they want to act and that's all or does the Hollywood life attract them more than anything else? Once you are big enough, you can pretty much do what you can and get away with it. That is for sure.