TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Kung Fu stars Jackie Chan and Jet Li will work together in a new flick Monkey King&Sileny Monk. This is the first time that the two will be working together. In the planned flick, it is rumoured that Jet Li will play a double role while Jackie Chan will be playing a role of a monk trying to reach immortality. They had wished that they act together in a movie for a long time.
Jackie Chan's entry into Hollywood was when martial arts in films and martial arts started to gain ground. He had rejuvenated his career with a number of films which can widely be classified as action comedies like Around the World in 80 Days, The Tuxedo and Rush Hour 1&2. Jet Li has to credit flicks like Rome Must Die, Kiss Of The Dragon and Cradle 2 The Grave.
Rambo sans the violence
Nicole Ritchie tackles slimness