TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Pune (UNI): Hollywood star couple Angelina Jolie and brad pitt arrived here late afternoon by a special charter flight, airport sources said. The star couple managed to give a miss to the waiting media and paparazzi at the city hotel. The couple will be in the city for a film shoot based on the life of American journalist Daniel Pearl, who was abducted and killed by terrorists in Pakistan four years ago.
Pitt will essay the character of Pearl, who was a reporter for the daily Wall Street Journal. The script for the film has been written by Pearl's wife Marianne, whose character will be portrayed by Jolie. The couple's visit has been kept under wraps and the media was left guessing about the star couple's arrival. Hotel authorities in Taj Blue Diamond and Le Meridien have confirmed block bookings for different dates for the film crew, but refused to confirm the star couple's reservations. The couple, it seems, has made be no special request for food.
The month-long shooting of the film is supposed to commence on October 9, at a duplex bungalow Nayansukh in the Sindh Housing Society in Aundh area of the city.