TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Human Rights Consultative Committee (CHRR) condemned the act of Madonna regarding the adoption of David. They alleged that Madonna has bent the rules to achieve this adoption. By the laws of Malawi, the adopted parents should stay with baby in Malawi for 18 to 24 months before the approval of adoption. But Madonna hasn't stayed in Malawi. David's father Yohane Banda expressed that, "Where had these media and organization people gone when David was in an orphanage? In the orphanage, David will not get all the facilities. But now, David has been taken by a caring woman Madonna and now he is living in London." So, he said to human rights people to let David live happily with Madonna.