TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Friday, November 24, 2006
Micheal Richards "racial statement" issue was blown put of proportion when two members of his audience brought to notice his apparenty anti - Semitic remarks. The duo, Carol Oschin and J.P. Fillett, have gone to website TMZ.com with the video of Richards performance which had him saying "You f**king Jew. You people are the cause of Jesus dying,". All this has happened while Richards admitted to feeling bad that the incident had to happen at all and was trying his best to make amends. He has gone to two black leaders, Rev. Jesse James and Rev. Al Sharpton - both prominent Civil rights leaders.
His publicist, Howard Rubinstein, sais that he was genuinely sorry sorry for the entire incident and wanted to put it all behind him. The lawyer of the two black people that he reportedly had insulted with his racist comments had told him that despite his sincere feeling of remorse, his actions had dug far deeper a hole than his plain verbal apologies could repair. He said if he really wanted to set it right, he should sit down and listen to them narrate the pain that his remarks caused them
Richards makes racist comments
Tomkat wedding update