- Dicaprio & Nina Agdal Reunites On Luxury Yacht
- 'American Crime Story' To Be Shown On Netflix
- Bieber Look-alike Died Of 'Drug Intoxication'
- Marriage Hasn't Changed Eva Longoria's Bond With Husband
- Miss USA 2015 Best Swimsuit Pics, Olivia Jordan & More
- Christopher Lee: From Dracula to Saruman (Tribute)
Monday, November 13, 2006
The Nativity Story, a Christmas flick, will premiere in the US and in the Vatican simultaneously. The film starring Keisha Castle Hughes and Oscar Isaac will be a first timer in the sense that it would be premeiring at the Vatican itself. The proceeds of the premiere will go towards the construction of a school not too far away north of Nazareth, the birth place of Jesus Christ.
It is not known yet whether the Pope, Benedict XVI will attend but over 7,000 people have been invited to the premiere. The Pope earlier this year has watched a movie titled Karol, A Pope who remained man. It was made in honour of Pope John Paul II. Before the premiere of the movie at the Vatican a prayer would be held to give the landmark event "spiritual relevance".
Borat vaults straight to top of UK box office