TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Monday, November 13, 2006
The Nativity Story, a Christmas flick, will premiere in the US and in the Vatican simultaneously. The film starring Keisha Castle Hughes and Oscar Isaac will be a first timer in the sense that it would be premeiring at the Vatican itself. The proceeds of the premiere will go towards the construction of a school not too far away north of Nazareth, the birth place of Jesus Christ.
It is not known yet whether the Pope, Benedict XVI will attend but over 7,000 people have been invited to the premiere. The Pope earlier this year has watched a movie titled Karol, A Pope who remained man. It was made in honour of Pope John Paul II. Before the premiere of the movie at the Vatican a prayer would be held to give the landmark event "spiritual relevance".
Borat vaults straight to top of UK box office