TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Monday, November 13, 2006
The Nativity Story, a Christmas flick, will premiere in the US and in the Vatican simultaneously. The film starring Keisha Castle Hughes and Oscar Isaac will be a first timer in the sense that it would be premeiring at the Vatican itself. The proceeds of the premiere will go towards the construction of a school not too far away north of Nazareth, the birth place of Jesus Christ.
It is not known yet whether the Pope, Benedict XVI will attend but over 7,000 people have been invited to the premiere. The Pope earlier this year has watched a movie titled Karol, A Pope who remained man. It was made in honour of Pope John Paul II. Before the premiere of the movie at the Vatican a prayer would be held to give the landmark event "spiritual relevance".
Borat vaults straight to top of UK box office