TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The Face Off actor Nicolas Cage has sold his luxury mansion in Malibu, California for nearly $10 million to buy a second island in the Bahamas. Cage is reportedly getting the $3 million dollar getaway which spans around 40 acres to build a romantic hideaway for him and his wife Alice.
Alice and Nicolas were married in 2004. Nicolas has already bought an island before in the Bahamas in the year 2000. This is his second one.