- Big Little Lies Explores Every Spectrum Of Women's Lives: Reese Witherspoon
- Reese Witherspoon Feels Guilty To Stay Away From Her Kids
- Oscar-winning Actress Reese Witherspoon Presumes In Afterlife
- Hollywood Celebrity Children Who Look Exactly Like Their Parents!
- Fathers Day: Celebrities Share Rare & Unseen Childhood Pics With Dads On Instagram
- 'Hot Pursuit' Movie Review: A Fun Watch
Friday, November 03, 2006
Celebrity couple Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe have decided to part ways and end their seven year marrige. They are just another couple with whom it seemed that it Hollywood marriges did actually last. For the sake of their children, daughter Ava and son Deacon, they have decided to remain committed to their family. TMZ reported that they asked for the press to respect their priacy and not capitalize on the issue.
The couple met during Witherspoons 21st birthday bash and got married three months after shooting for Cruel Intentions in June '99. After marrige, they careers grew further. Reese Witherspoon reached her last peak in the movie Walk The Line, which was based on the life of Johnny Cash, in which she co starred with Joaquin Pheonix. She won a Oscar for the movie. Ryan Phillipe's last movie is Flags Of Our Father's.
Jet Li, Jackie Chan to co-act
Rambo sans the violence