TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
A temporary restraining order was extended to Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards policing the actor to stay away from his separated wife. Neither star was present in Superior Court but their lawyers agreed to an extension that keeps the order in effect until June 28.
The original order was issued on April 21. It obliges Sheen to stay at least 300 yards away from Richards and their daughters, 2-year-old Sam and 1 year-old Lola, except during supervised visits. The 35-year old actress also says that Sheen pushed and threatened her and her parents. But Sheen opposes the contention.