TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
By: Sunil Noronha
Friday, February 24, 2006
Creed Lead vocalist Scott Stapp has tied the knot with Jaclyn Nesheiwat, former Miss New York. The ceremony was conducted at Vizcaya Museum and Gardens in Biscayne Bay. The best man for the ceremony was the singer's own son, Jagger. The next day, he was reported to be seen at the L.A International Airport. He was arrested for being under influence of alcohol but was released the same day under bail for a quarter of a thousand dollars.
Maybe quotes from the man himself could help explain things. During a radio interview in November, he said that he could be his own worst enemy, in being self-destructive. To quote him exactly, "Just when pressure will mount, I'll go do something stupid, just to blow off some steam and end up hurting myself. Just like being stupid and getting in trouble, I'll beat up somebody, get drunk and act like an idiot and get out of control."
Scott is the former vocalist/front man of former rock band Creed that won a Grammy for "With Arms Wide Open" in the year 2000. Creed parted ways formally on the 4th June, 2004. He has recently released his solo debut release "The Great Divide". His wife is at present the director of affairs at his own Scott Stapp Foundation, which helps establish good healthy relationships between the parent and the child.
Tom Cruise warns biographer
Redford fear that festival is becoming high profile