TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
New York(Reuters): Actor Sean Connery had surgery in New York to remove a cyst on his kidney a few weeks ago and has recovered and received a clean bill of health, his representative said.The Scottish actor best known as the original James Bond in films such as ''Dr No'' ''From Russia with Love'' and ''Goldfinger'' is now 75.
''He had orthoscopic surgery to remove a cyst on his kidney'', spokeswoman Nancy Seltzer said yesterday. She said Connery had spent a short time in hospital in New York a few weeks ago and was now back at his home in the Bahamas.
''He's perfectly fine and healthy'', she said. ''He's had a completely clean bill of health and he's in great form''.Britain's Sunday Times newspaper said Connery had been operated on by a team of specialists after a growth was found on his kidney during medical tests. ''I was opened in five places'', the paper quoted Connery as saying. Seltzer said Connery was not in need of any further treatment.''He's recovered'', she said.