TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Tom Cruise said recently that he wanted to a part of the Extras cast and within no time he was contacted for the very same purpose. Actors seem ecstatic when they get to act in a movie that they always dreamed of acting in or being a part of a "dream project". They say themselves that they are real lucky to get them. They speak of how fortunate they are to be in the field and how they are living the dream. But if you observe well, it is not as much the ride they claim it to be. It's like wanting something your whole life and now when it is virtually at your beck and call you want to live the excitement as if it's a great risk that you are taking by following it. It surely is more than just a hobby-they get to live a dream like a luxury while telling themselves it is a dream come true as if they are suffering for it. While professing their love for the field, they still have their own whimsical demands, which the industry is more than happy to meet because they are one of the reasons that the movie would do well. If the industry makes and keeps them happy, it will keep the industry happy. It in reality is much unlike the dream run of opportunities that they make it sound like.