TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Tom Hanks who has starred as Robert Langdon, in the controversial movie The Da Vinci Code, has hired more security, as he is scared the movie might put his family at risk from disgruntled Christian groups.
A source is quoted in Britain's Daily Star newspaper as saying: "Tom and director Ron Howard try to play it all down, but religion is a very sensitive subject. There is no question that some people are very offended by elements of the story."
The Oscar-winning actor and his family now have security with them wherever they go at all times. The source explained: "It would be foolish not to ensure they are properly guarded for every eventuality."